Missions International of America is a 501(c)3 Charitable Organization founded by Jay and Jan Nielsen in 2002. Their goal is to provide medical care, education, microeconomy and basic supplies to the people of Savanette, Haiti.
* We built and currently operate the Brad Reddick School in Savanette, Haiti. The area never had education, clean water, economic opportunities or electricity. Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Pemberville raise dhte money to build and partly fund the new 7th, 8th, and 9th grade classrooms.
* Over 300 children in the school are fed a muffin every day which is all most of them eat.
* The people in this area have no access to medical care, so our medical clinics are crucial.
* Thanks to generous donations, we have lain 9000 fet of pipe and installed 13 water stations down the road.
* Our deep well provides much needed water for the community, animals and gardens.
* The new Ron Meier Farm Resource Center houses a guest facility, Leatherman Conference Center and experimental plots allowing farmers to learn new techniques.